Applications for the summer 2024 Grass Fellowship are being accepted now through December 1, 2023, at midnight, U.S. Eastern time.
- The applicant portal above contains specific instructions about how to apply, including, new this year, how to register and create an account prior to filling in an application form.
- The service provider, Giving Hub, provides detailed instructions about how to create an account.
- If you experience any issues, please contact Giving Hub’s Help Desk at givinghub.zendesk.com.
- The Foundation’s guidelines and Instructions for the 2023 application are available here in PDF format. (links to https://grassfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2023-GFP-Guidelines_8.31.23.pdf)
- Visa Specific Form in PDF format. (links to https://grassfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/VisaSignaturePage.pdf) that needs to be countersigned by the home institution for certain visa types (H1 B, F1, E3 or TN visa).
Note: Instructions, or other online references to the Fellowship, may refer to an older PDF application. We have prepared the application carefully, but on occasion there may be a mismatch between fields in the application and instruction. Use common sense, and contact us should any confusion arise. If you do not have reliable access to the web and need a paper version, we can email a PDF or mail you an application form.